Dust Allergy - Pets

Rated 5.0 out of 5
Based on 1 review

Dust Allergy is professionally formulated to assist with a healthy immune response of an animal suffering from an allergy to dust mites (“carpet allergy”)

Safe, non-toxic ingredients

A dose consists of 2 pumps of remedy onto the tongue, gums or lips. Can also be given on a piece of food. Most pets love the sweet taste but if your pet is nervous about being dosed, you can put the dose on your finger and dab it on their lips or gums. They do not need to swallow the dose, it just has to come into contact with their tongue or gums.

Acute attacks:  2 pumps every 5 minutes, stop dosing as soon as symptoms begin to ease.

Desensitising dose: 2 pumps in the mouth or on food, twice daily for 3 weeks. Then 2 doses a week to maintain.

This product is safe for long term use and can be used alongside veterinary medicines.

 

* Safe, non-toxic ingredients.

* Safe to use alongside prescription medications.

* Safe for pregnant and lactating pets.

* Alcohol free.

* All remedies have a shelf life of 2 years.

 

General Disclaimer: Our remedies are formulated to support the natural immune system of horses, pets and livestock. We do not claim to treat, medicate or cure any health conditions. If you are worried an animal may be in pain or suffering please contact your veterinarian.

Made in New Zealand. 100% Natural and Non-toxic. Homeopathic Preparation.

Contains equal parts of: Culex, HDM nosode, Ledum, Psorinum
Base: Vegetable glycerine & purified water

Remedies are dispensed in a 90ml food grade aluminium bottle with a hygienic serum pump lid with over-cap. 

90ml bottle = 230 doses