LamiPrev (formerly called Laminitis Prevention Aid) is professionally formulated to assist with a healthy immune response of those horses who are prone to episodes of laminitis. It is also suitable for use following high risk incidents such as grain gorging (along with veterinary supervision of course).
Competition and Racing Safe
NOTE: If you are using a jerry can, syringe 3ml per dose.DOSING WITH A JERRY CAN On Feed – Pour ½ capful (12ml), or ½ pump on to feed twice daily, using the same regime as described for the 90ml bottles.
* Note, we recommend dosing horses individually because their susceptibility to laminitis may vary from other horses. For this reason we do not recommend water trough dosing.
* Safe, non-toxic ingredients
* Safe to use alongside prescription medications
* Competition and Racing safe (not swab-able)
* Safe for pregnant and lactating mares
* Alcohol free
* All remedies have a shelf life of 2 years
General Disclaimer: Our remedies are formulated to support the natural immune system of horses, pets and livestock. We do not claim to treat, medicate or cure any health conditions. If you are worried an animal may be in pain or suffering please contact your veterinarian.
Made in New Zealand. 100% Natural and Non-toxic. Homeopathic Preparation.
Contains equal parts of: Calc-carb, Carbo-vegetalis, Chelidonium Graphites, Nux-vomica, Lycopodium clavatum
Base: Vegetable glycerine & purified water
Remedies are dispensed either in a 90ml food grade aluminium bottle with a hygienic serum pump lid or in food grade plastic jerry cans, sized 1 litre, 2 litre, 5 litres. The 5 litre jerry cans come with a free dispensing pump. The pump can also be bought separately for the smaller jerry cans.
90ml bottle = 230 doses
Each litre of product = 40 days dosing on feed (twice daily). *Maintenance dosing is once a week so product will last a lot longer.